2nd Annual Holes 4 Heroes Ice Fishing Tournament – 2019
March 2 - March 3Free – $65
Holes-4-Heroes Catch-n-Release Ice fishing Tournament Information
- Tournament will be held on Grand Lake!
- All must register (tickets at bottom of page), including free registration for our vets!
- Slot limit fish 26″- 36″ quick measure and release. Under 26″ and over 36″ judge measure.
Check In – Granby Bait N Tackle
- Friday 6am to 6pm at Granby Bait N Tackle
- Friday 6pm to 10pm at Parkers Platoon – see map
- Saturday 4am at Parkers Platoon and Granby Bait N Tackle – see map
VIP Party details coming soon!
On Sunday 3/3 there will be an award ceremony at 2pm. More details coming soon.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Veterans must provide their DD214 for free admission. Kids ages 12 and under are free with paid Adult contestant
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
RV overnight Parking, Truck & trailer overnight parking, Snowmobile storage is available at Parkers Platoon located at 12525 HWY #34, Grand Lake, CO 80447 for a small fee (proceeds benefit parkers platoon charity). Call the Platoon at 303-660-5166 as reservations are filling up fast
What can I bring into the event?
Poles, auger, fishing tents and equipment, bait, snowmobile, quads, side by side, timber sleds allowed no Vehicles allowed on the ice. Fishing license available at Granby Bait & Tackle in Granby, CO
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call the Platoon directly at 303-660-5166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all ice fishing related questions to Mike Ivy at Granby Bait & Tackle at 970-557-3023.
What’s the refund policy?
7 days prior to event- we also understand emergencies arise so please contact us directly with any questions or concerns 303-660-5166