- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Holes 4 Heroes Ice Fishing Tournament – 2019
March 2, 2019 - March 3, 2019Free – $65
Holes-4-Heroes Catch-n-Release Ice fishing Tournament Information
- Tournament will be held on Grand Lake!
- All must register including free registration for our vets!
- Slot limit fish 26″- 36″ quick measure and release. Under 26″ and over 36″ judge measure.
Check In – Granby Bait N Tackle
- Friday 3/1 – 6am to 5pm at Granby Bait N Tackle – see map
- Friday 3/1 – 5pm to 10pm at The Gateway Inn – see map
- Saturday 3/2 – 4am till start of tournament at Parkers Platoon (map to Parker’s Platoon) and Granby Bait N Tackle (map to Granby Bait N Tackle)
All participants must print and sign this waiver. This is required for check in! There will be waivers you can fill out at check-in, but you can save some time by bringing them ready to go.
Where: O-A Bistro see map
When: Saturday 3/2 6pm to 10pm
Silent Auction & Raffles
(cash and card will be accepted. Arms length of raffle tickets for 20$. Must be present to win)
- 1 day private sled trip in Grand Lake with UFC Badass Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone and Stanley Cup Champion Scott Parker
- Authentic Colorado Avalanche and Denver Broncos memorabilia
- guided fishing trips
- top shelf wines from the 80s
- and more… come see what it’s all about
Custom Cigar Rolling
Master cigar roller Clay Carlton travels extensively to demonstrate the art of cigar making. Over the years, Clay has demonstrated his talents for large corporations such as Rolls Royce, Schlumberger Co., Hildebrandt Energy to name a few, he enjoys the personal touch of rolling cigars for weddings, Golf Tournaments or any event where cigar rolling is appreciated. Clay relates to every client on a professional level, from Black tie events to Cuban themes, his first concern is “serving the clients guests, properly”. learn more about Palma Cigars
- Cigars will be rolled by Clay Carlton, Owner of Palma Cigars
- Palma Cigars is the only hand-roller in Colorado!
- One of the few remaining hand-rollers left
- there will be a limited number of cigars available for purchase
Food and Beverages
- Meals and drinks will be provided by O-A Bistro so come hungry
Awards will begin at 2pm on Sunday 3/3 at The Gateway Inn – see map
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Veterans must provide their DD214 for free admission. Kids ages 12 and under are free with paid Adult contestant
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
RV overnight Parking, Truck & trailer overnight parking, Snowmobile storage is available at Parkers Platoon located at 12525 HWY #34, Grand Lake, CO 80447 for a small fee (proceeds benefit parkers platoon charity). Call the Platoon at 303-660-5166 as reservations are filling up fast
What can I bring into the event?
Poles, auger, fishing tents and equipment, bait, snowmobile, quads, side by side, timber sleds allowed no Vehicles allowed on the ice. Fishing license available at Granby Bait & Tackle in Granby, CO
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call the Platoon directly at 303-660-5166 or email email@example.com. Please direct all ice fishing related questions to Mike Ivy at Granby Bait & Tackle at 970-557-3023.
What’s the refund policy?
7 days prior to event- we also understand emergencies arise so please contact us directly with any questions or concerns 303-660-5166
Event Sponsored by Body Chek Wellness
Premium Full Spectrum & Isolate Hemp Extracts Bodychek Wellness products are designed to defend and support total wellness. Our company was built on the belief that the road to recovery begins with natural solutions, and we proudly stand behind the healing powers of hemp. Our mission is to optimize everyday performance and challenge individuals to rethink the healing process by creating products that promote wellness, balance and recovery.